FE Electrical and Computer Practice Problems offers comprehensive practice for the NCEES FE Electrical and Computer exam. This FE book is part of a complete learning management system designed to help you pass the FE exam the first time.
- Computer Networks
- Computer Systems
- Control Systems
- Digital Systems
- Engineering Economics
- Engineering Sciences
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Linear Systems
- Probability and Statistics
- Properties of Electrical Materials
- Signal Processing
- Software Development
- Over 450 three-minute, multiple-choice, exam-like practice problems to illustrate the type of problems you’ll encounter during the exam.
- Consistent with the NCEES exam content and format.
- Clear, complete, and easy-to-follow solutions to deepen your understanding of all knowledge areas covered in the exam.
- Step-by-step calculations using equations and nomenclature from the NCEES FE Reference Handbook to familiarize you with the reference you’ll have on exam day.
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: PPI, A Kaplan Company