Discover the latest essential resource on asset allocation for students and investment professionals.
Part of the CFA Institute’s three-volume Portfolio Management in Practice series, Asset Allocation offers a deep, comprehensive treatment of the asset allocation process and the underlying theories and markets that support it. As the second volume in the series, Asset Allocation meets the needs of both graduate-level students focused on finance and industry professionals looking to become more dynamic investors.
Filled with the insights and industry knowledge of the CFA Institute’s subject matter experts, Asset Allocation effectively blends theory and practice while helping the reader expand their skillsets in key areas of interest.
This volume provides complete coverage on the following topics:
- Setting capital market expectations to support the asset allocation process
- Principles and processes in the asset allocation process, including handling ESG-integration and client-specific constraints
- Allocation beyond the traditional asset classes to include allocation to alternative investments
- The role of exchange-traded funds can play in implementing investment strategies
- An integrative case study in portfolio management involving a university endowment
To further enhance your understanding of tools and techniques explored in Asset Allocation, don’t forget to pick up the Portfolio Management in Practice, Volume 2: Asset Allocation Workbook. The workbook is the perfect companion resource containing learning outcomes, summary overview sections, and challenging practice questions that align chapter-by-chapter with the main text.