Designed for graduate textbook adoptions and reference needs, this new edition includes:
- A complete update of the latest developments
- New devices such as three-dimensional MOSFETs, MODFETs, resonant-tunneling diodes, semiconductor sensors, quantum-cascade lasers, single-electron transistors, real-space transfer devices, and more
- Materials completely reorganized
- Problem sets at the end of each chapter
- All figures reproduced at the highest quality
Physics of Semiconductor Devices, Third Edition offers engineers, research scientists, faculty, and students a practical basis for understanding the most important devices in use today and for evaluating future device performance and limitations.
A Solutions Manual is available from the editorial department.