- Features new content outline boxes for faster navigation, hundreds more clinical images, and authors’ tips for the diagnosis and treatment of pediatric skin diseases.
- Contains updated, evidence-based guidance and the latest drug developments and disease classifications.
- Provides a careful balance of narrative text, useful tables, and 1,300 high-quality clinical photographs, helping you recognize virtually any skin condition you’re likely to see.
- Includes a greatly expanded discussion of atopic dermatitis and psoriasis and new therapeutic approaches for treating genetic disorders and systemic diseases such as ichthyoses and rheumatologic disorders.
- Discusses new tests for subclassifying disease, such as the myositis-specific antibodies of juvenile dermatomyositis, genotyping, and immunophenotypes of inflammatory skin disorders.
- Contains new and updated tables on psoriasis co-morbidities, genetic syndrome classifications, acne therapies, pediatric histiocytoses, PHACE syndrome criteria, HSV therapies and juvenile dermatomyositis.
- Features updated sections on infections, exanthems, vascular disorders, dermatoses and genodermatoses.
- Discusses hot topics such as the use of stem cell and cell therapy, as well as recombinant protein, for treating epidermolysis bullosa; the resurgence of measles; congenital Zika virus infections; and much more.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Paller and Mancini – Hurwitz Clinical Pediatric Dermatology: A Textbook of Skin Disorders of Childhood & Adolescence 6th Edition by Amy S Paller MD, Anthony J. Mancini MD
- Publisher : Elsevier; 6th edition (August 6, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 736 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323549888
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323549882
12 in stock
Written by two leaders in the field of pediatric dermatology, this classic text provides both detailed content for the specialist and easily accessible information for the non-dermatologist and less experienced clinician. Paller and Mancini – Hurwitz Clinical Pediatric Dermatology, 6th Edition, comprehensively covers the full range of skin disorders in children, offering authoritative, practical guidance on diagnosis and treatment in a single volume. This award-winning, evidence-based text has been fully revised and updated, and is an essential resource for anyone who sees children with skin disorders.